CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Exercising, a.k.a. Jillian Michaels is trying to kill me

I've decided, once and for all (I'm not getting any younger!) to get rid of the baby fat that has accumulated in the last 9 years. I've always been relatively active, but I find that isn't enough any longer and I have to step it up to have my body look anything like it did pre-baby.
When my husband was deployed to Iraq, I joined a local gym. They have child care and it was basically my only "me time" that I had. It helped, but I just couldn't justify my monthly membership. Plus, my kids were constantly picking up some virus in the child care.
I recently realized that Time Warner Cable's On Demand has a TON of exercise videos to choose from under the "exercise TV" section. They are included with the cost of the monthly cable bill. I guess we could go without cable TV to save money, but that isn't going to happen here. We don't receive any channels via broadcast because of our location... well sometimes, on a clear day we catch a blurry local San Diego station.
For the last week, I have been following Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Slimdown Program. I can already feel a difference!
If I become bored with the Jillian Michaels Series (or they become too easy, as IF!), there are so many more to choose from that I really do not have an excuse.

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment