CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Plastic Shopping Bags- WFMW


Several years ago, a friend of mine told me this method of storing plastic shopping bags.
I find it handy to have a bag or two in my diaper bag, or purse, or in the car to be used for dirty diapers, wet swimsuits, trash, whatever.
Of course, you can wad up a bag and shove it into your purse, but they take up more room and are easily destroyed that way.
Begin with a regular bag.

Fold it in half lengthwise,

then in half again.


Fold up a triangle


continue folding it flag-style

Tuck in the end and ta-da,
you have a neat little bag ready to tuck into your purse for any use.

I do always feel a little bit like the anal-retentive chef when I do this, but it works for me!


Go here for more WFMW tips!

Sue

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! thank you. i'm going to fold bags now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! I've needed to put a few plastic bags in my diaper bag - now I know a nicer way to store them, without them being all wadded up & bulky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me an my mom have been folding bags like this since i was 5 yrs old lol its very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete